EXCEDE® delivers powerful, proven BRD treatment.
After bovine respiratory disease (BRD) metaphylaxis, if you want your first antimicrobial treatment to be your last, rely on EXCEDE® (ceftiofur crystalline free acid)188体育平台 Sterile Suspension:
- Delivers up to seven days of BRD therapy in a single dose
- Controls and treats three major BRD pathogens
- Better 56-day treatment success than Baytril® (enrofloxacin)1
- Resulted in fewer treatment failures than Baytril1
- Delivers one of the lowest treatment costs per day
- Offers the convenience of a short, 13-day meat withdrawal
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION FOR CATTLE: People with known hypersensitivity to penicillin or cephalosporins should avoid exposure to EXCEDE. EXCEDE is contraindicated in animals with known allergy to ceftiofur or to the ß-lactam group (penicillins and cephalosporins) of antimicrobials. Inadvertent intra-arterial injection is possible and fatal. Do not use in calves to be processed for veal. Pre-slaughter withdrawal time is 13 days following the last dose. See full Prescribing InformationOpens in a new window.
1188体育平台 Data on file, Study Report No. SR0829-7922-2003-005, Zoetis.
Baytril is a registered trademark of Bayer. Micotil is a registered trademark of Eli Lilly and Company. Nuflor and Zuprevo are trademarks of Merck Animal Health. Zactran is a registered trademark of Merial.