At the broiler farm
- With medicated feed additives that contribute to better intestinal health
- With a water acidifier that optimizes water pH levels to help lower pathogen risks prior to processing
- With an effective live vaccine to help reduce Salmonella in broiler flocks
In the processing plant
- With peracetic acid formulations that reduce Salmonella contamination and Campylobacter in the processing plant
- With a with chemistries demonstrated to be effective against Campylobacter and Salmonella, available for pork, beef and poultry plants.
The right adviser
Zoetis offers tools, resources and experience to help you navigate food safety challenges. Our team of veterinarians and processing specialists can assist with protocol creation and flock health evaluations, risk assessments, employee training, diagnostics and bio-mapping. They bring decades of food safety and regulatory experience to build a bridge between preharvest and post-harvest interventions. It all adds up to better-informed food safety programs designed to protect your product and help you achieve regulatory compliance.
Download our Integrated Food Safety Management brochure.